Traditionally, car clubs have always been a bit rubbish with what you get for your money. A tax disc holder, a sticker that will never come of
anything you stick it too, and a quarterly club magazine which is at best 10 pages and out of date by the time you get it.
In this day and age the car club needs to provide for the 21st century petrolhead. The community and sense of belonging there always has been, plus a kick ass array of member features on the website rather than stuff you don't really want (or need).
It's the intention that club.ft will offer all the traditional benefits of a car club along with some exiting new ones. It's early days but there's plenty in the works and what's on offer now is just the beginning. I hope it renews interest in the site and continues it's growth.
See below for how to join!
There are three membership plans, each level up offers more features. Please read the terms & conditions before subscribing.
Click an option to join at that level. You can upgrade or downgrade at any time.
Bronze, Silver, Gold - What's the difference?
|Other plans||The best plan|
|Comparison of membership plans||Bronze £9.99/year 99p/month||Silver £14.99/year £1.39/month||Gold £19.99/year £1.99/month|
|fiestaturbo.net email address with webmail||-||-|
|Access to member-only forums|
|Ability to enter competitions|
|Add your car(s) to the garage|
|Maximum cars that can be added to garage||1||2||Unlimited|
|Maximum images that can be uploaded and stored||5||25||Unlimited|
|Link images hosted elsewhere to your garage||-|
|Add dyno results and printouts||-|
|Add 1/4 mile times and printouts||-||-|
|Add trackday lap times||-||-|
|Modification blog - your mod progress all in one place||-||-|
|No adverts - no banners or text ads anywhere on the page|
Payment and Billing
- What does my subscription cost go towards?
- Mostly hosting fees. The site is hosted on a dedicated server with monthly costs in excess of several hundred pounds. A portion of this is funded via advertising, but it does not cover this amount completely. Any funds over and above this will be used to improve the site, provide additional features and repay a backlog of hosting charges from prior to the site generating any revenue (through subscription or advertising).
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my membership?
- Absolutely. As a monthly subscription you can upgrade or downgrade your plan and the change will take effect the following month. Your garage data will remain, however if you downgrade you will no longer be able to access features which were only available as part of your original, higher level plan.
- I don't have PayPal, or I am unable to use it. How else can I pay?
- If payment with PayPal is not possible, alternative methods may be arranged, such as cheque or postal orders In this case payment must be made annually. Please contact the site owner, AdrianFRST through the forums to arrange this.
- I'm not happy with the service, can I get my money back?
- You certainly can. Simply contact the site admin who will arrange for this. You will however loose any benefits membership provides and any content in your garage.
- Is it better to subscribe monthly or yearly?
- That depends on your financial situation, attention span and how dedicated you are to the scene! :) Monthly is ideal if you don't like surprise charges that crop up annually and prefer the month-by-month direct debit style approach. Yearly is good if you've just flogged some old junk on eBay and have cash burning a hole in your PayPal account, or perhaps have just won a bet. It's cheaper to subscribe yearly, for no other reason than that's always the case!
- If I get banned do I get my money back?
- No, sorry. Consider it a fine for bad behavior!
- I'm going away for a while and won't be using the site. Can I take a payment holiday?
- At the moment there is no mechanism in place for doing this. Canceling your subscription and re-subscribing on your return would work but you would lose the contents of your garage.
- How long does it take from when I pay to being able to access the extra features?
- Currently the system to automatically enable these is still in development so there may be a short delay. We aim to make this as minimal as possible though.
- How does the email address work?
- You can either access it through the provided webmail system, a mail application like Outlook or Apple Mail or set it to forward to an existing email address.
Terms & Conditions of Use
By using the fiestaturbo.com web site (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
fiestaturbo.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and tools, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this URL.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While fiestaturbo.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that fiestaturbo.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. fiestaturbo.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your will be required to re-subscribe at the new rate, to take effect on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. fiestaturbo.com does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by cancelling the relevant PayPal subscription.
- At our discretion, your content may be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- fiestaturbo.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other fiestaturbo.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. fiestaturbo.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- fiestaturbo.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the fiestaturbo.com Site (www.fiestaturbo.com) or the Service itself.
- fiestaturbo.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- fiestaturbo.com does not pre-screen Content, but fiestaturbo.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©1999-2006 fiestaturbo.com, ©2000-2007 phpBB Group and ©2006, 2007 Esmond Poynton (phpBB Garage). All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from the relevant author(s), except where allowed under the GNU General Public License (GPU).
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email, or the forums.
- You understand that fiestaturbo.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, fiestaturbo.com, or any other fiestaturbo.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by fiestaturbo.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any fiestaturbo.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, private, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by fiestaturbo.com) of other fiestaturbo.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- fiestaturbo.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that fiestaturbo.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if fiestaturbo.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of fiestaturbo.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and fiestaturbo.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and fiestaturbo.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at fiestaturbo dot com.