Dear lord, what has become of the weather today! Opening my curtains today revealed a somewhat despondant scene, full of moribund desperation and depleted from the sun so magnificent in recent days.
On my way to my establishment of work (Birmingham's most esteemed Mercedes dealership) I was confronted with large abundances of surface water laminating the ensanguined roads.
One can but mourn at the passing of such pulchritudinous weather, quondam, for since it has relinquished.
- fiesta boy
- One big spelling error...
- Posts: 5734
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: BIRMINGHAM DRIVE's 1 AND A HALF FIESTAS
- Sponsored Links
- (not a real person)
however most of the words i aint got a clue what the fcuk they mean so there may not be... and it this is the case then he deffo didnt write it
oh and how the fcuk is he on the net at work!!!!???!!!
dont think he's left the house
- Posts: 7351
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
- Location: shropshire
- Elite Post Master
- Posts: 9043
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:37 pm
- Location: I have no idea but its in the UK