TRUSTED + NON TRUSTED TRADERS

Parts and accessories for sale.

Re: TRUSTED + NON TRUSTED TRADERS

Postby rst jay on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm

RS220BHP IVE BROUGHT LOTS OF PARTS OF HIM NOW AND THEY ARE ALWAYS AS DESCRIBED,WELL RECCOMENDED :D
rst jay
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Your car: 1991 fiesta rs turbo

Postby fezzRS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 pm

JAYRS a1 class superb well packaged recomended all day cheers mate :aviator:
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: run about

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby fezzRS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 pm

HAD SOME STRIPES OF RS220BHP awsome as described been a while but he is ace :D
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby jayrs on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm

glad ya got it ok fella :)
jayrs
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: FRST, XR2, ST170, ST225

Postby fezzRS on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

:)
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby fezzRS on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Laren superb trusted buyer no problems thanks mate :D
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby fezzRS on Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 pm

WILDHEART +

superb as described thanks m8
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Fraggle on Wed May 02, 2012 11:26 pm

CRAZYCAGE....

Had his old intercooler..Great comms/discription/delivery.

Spot on and to be Trusted. CheeRS again fella appreciated :D

x5 :Q :Q :Q :Q :Q all the way :wink:
Fraggle
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: FRST IN BADBOY WHITE

Postby Fraggle on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 pm

As always Mr Simon Turbo...your a top buyer/seller, and is imop VERY HIGHLY recommended to all who may deal with him :wink:

Cheers again mate, im chuffed, top parts,postage,comms, the lot :Q :Q :Q :Q
Fraggle
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Gmc on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Trusted: MgsDetail just bought a rebuilt turbo from him, sound guy and got it posted quickly and easily, would happily deal with him again! Cheers mate
Scottish? :Join The West of Scotland RSOC
Gmc
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1992 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Fraggle on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 pm

MEGA TRUSTED..................... :wink:

rstjay

A gent, a REAL pleasure to do buisness with and a propper nice bloke an all :wink:

well he was until he payed me in schrapnell :lol: :lol:

Cheers again fella and cheeRS for being real patient with me an my circ's..

I Highly recommend him to all :Q :Q :Q :Q :Q
Last edited by Fraggle on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraggle
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby rst jay on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Trusted seller, Fraggle, i met him 2day and bought of him,item was as described and would happily :) buy from him again,top bloke :Q
rst jay
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Your car: 1991 fiesta rs turbo

Postby fezzRS on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 pm

GMC says he will buy somethink i warpped it all up for him and then buys one from RSOC waste of time changes his mind
fezzRS
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby mikeymikeyp on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 am

Excursion wrote:mikeymikeyp

Very helpful member

Thanks mate ,means a lot to some people :)
mikeymikeyp
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby fiestasiphil on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 am

rsturbonutter, very very happy with my purchase from him :)
fiestasiphil
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby mikeymikeyp on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Sold to
BOBFRST

superb service and a all round good guy to deal with

I messed up paypal details and this Gent sorted it all out :wink: :wink:
mikeymikeyp
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Fraggle on Mon May 20, 2013 10:38 am

As always rs220bhp...

Items As described, spot on delivery, the lot :wink:

Many thanks again fella, and HIGHLY recommended to all :Q :Q :Q :Q :Q
Fraggle
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby P-reg-Turbo on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Gadget, brought a gauge off him, superb comms and delivery
P-reg-Turbo
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Your car: P Reg Fiesta RS Turbo

TRUSTED + NON TRUSTED TRADERS

Postby willowandmikey on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 am

Sam-si bought quite a few parts polite and quick delivery
willowandmikey
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Your car: ford fiesta xr2i 8V

Postby mikeymikeyp on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Good to see positive comments on here and not fukin arseholes that think its okay to mess people about :) :)
mikeymikeyp
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby stevemrst on Mon May 05, 2014 10:43 am

rsturbonutter
1st April bought front splitter
Week goes by gets a mail the parcel came back to him cos the label fell off cos he left it up to his missis
Said would send out next day
After several PM'S heard nothin
So in my eyes complete
PIKEY !!!
stevemrst
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby Fraggle on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Massive TRUSTED too "THE GIT(George)".. Superb seller :wink:

Also a HUGE too "Chippy" @ Medway rs spares... A gent too deal with :wink:
Fraggle
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby Mattious on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Rsturbonutter

Because of his post count and respect amongst both members of fiesta turbo and PF and any other forum or social media site it is with regret to inform you of a possible scammer.

I have full proof of the lies he's tried to feed me. And also the poor guy who uses PF who he has tried to use as a scape goat to cover his tracks.

I paid £35 for a fiesta mk3 drivers side headlamp protecter on the 3/03/15 and he originally said that due to working away he had left the items to be posted by his other half. She originally posted them and by the 15th still had nothing... So I gave him a message and it said ...

"Hi mate its Julien rsturbonutter. Jay asked me to text you I guess the protector hasn't arrived. I checked with the missus and it has deffo been posted I am away with work if it don't land tomorrow I will get in touch with royal mail or worst case scenario refund you as it should have been there by now. She posted a manifold for me to someone off passionford the same time and he received his Friday cant see why yours didn't turn up the same time.

Regards

Julien"

After a few back and forth messages I managed to get a Royal Mail ref number. Yes I thought finally ...
So I tracked the item and waited for delivery ... Yes I thought it's been delivered to a Mr Khan ... Trouble is I know there's no Mr Khan on my estate as I'm on a garrison estate. So i text julien, and questioned this, his reply was ...

"Mate that's the number my missus gave me from the receipt. I have only sent two things out in the post. A over the gearbox manifold to someone off passionford and the protector. As I said I am away with work in Gosport and left the packages for the missus to send. She Sai the only number on the receipt was the one I gave you. Why would I mug you off for a measly £35 it is simply not worth me getting a bad rep online which I have not got. I am a genuine enthusiastic rs owner and have dealt with many people for years on forums. I cant understand why this protector hasnt got to you or gone somewhere else. I will refund you your money and when the protector turns up you can keep it. If my missus has messed up well theres nothing I can say other than sorry but the parcels where left for her to sort out. I don't get much time at home and left it to her because she got most of the day to herself where she can go to the post office etc. Again I don't know what's happened and will refund you know

Regards

Julien"

I said

"I can only accept what you say is genuine... 14 days for a bit of plastic, surely your misses can tell you wether she posted it to me I was very clear when I sent it to her PayPal, I don't want to blacken your name on any site and tbh it's the protector I want, "

Julien ;

"I just had a look at the tracking and it seems it went to north London. The lad Stephen I sent the manifold to is from that area so I will message him now. It is possible that the missus sent it there I don't know how but its possible she's not the brightest of sparks I will get back to you now shortly. The missus I just had on the phone and she swears blind that she put the two labels on the two boxes I left on the table and deffo sent it to the right place
I will get hold of Stephen and see what he says now"

Couple of irrelevant messages back
And forwards then ...

Julien;

"Hi mate sorry for the late reply but yes it does seem that she sent the both to stephen even though she is swearing blind that she didnt. Stephen has phoned the concierge where he lives and there is a nike shoe box parcel at his address. He will get in touch when he gets home to confirm but it looks like its there. I will get it sorted by tomorrow fella and get it to you asap. Sorry about this I will be having words with the missus now"

Me;

"Hi julien thank you for the chasing up of this. I really appreciate it, please please do get it sorted as I am like a kid at Christmas waiting for this. Glad we are getting to the bottom of this ! "

Julien;

"
Its ok mate. Its a strange one this as the address on the package is your address but the post sticker is identical to the one on the manifold box
Your address is

<removed>

If this is correct then that's what is on the shoe box.
I am guessing the post office has messed up somehow and I will be ringing them tomorrow. I will get Stephen to send it to asap mate if this is the correct address.
Again my apologies fella god knows how this has happened. What I do think is weird though as they both at the same time yet the manifold was received Saturday and this protector today very very strange."

Me;

Hi mate, wow what a monumental mess up, if I was you I'd be definitely being getting my postage costs back! Yes that address is 100% correct! Is this guy ok about sending it on and that ? He isn't going to mess around is he? This isn't your fault mate, far from it "

Julien;

"No mate he's sound mate he said he will drop it in the post office asap free of charge. He's so happy with his manifold that he's happy to help. Its making me think that I shouldn't have sold it now lol"

Me;

"Ahh that's ok then can you let me know when he's sent it mate? Lol hate that feeling Mate! I sold summit last year still kicking myself to this day ! I won't ever be selling this pair of protectors no way!! "

- a few pointless messages later ...

Me;

"Hi julien hope this is an ok time to message you, could you ask your mate Stephen if he has kindly posted my parcel for me when you get 5 minutes please,

Thanks , matt "

Julien;

"Funnily enough I just woken up and was thinking the same will get back to you shortly fella"

Me;

Did you get hold of him mate.

What are the chances of this being here by the end of the next week julien ? I'm sorry I keep going on mate.

Julien;

Just had a reply off him mate he will post it tomorrow morning for you so you should get it by Tuesday latest.

Me;
Did post that it? I jus spoke to the Royal Mail guy n he's got nothing for me . . Has he a tracking number or something anything to go on pal :-(.
You said "I should get it by Tuesday latest" it's not here! I appreciate your long hours or night shift but is there any chance you can get some firm evidence on what the hell is going on, I respect you wouldn't mess me about for £35 it wouldn't be worth it as you said .. But it's getting stupid now , ive been perfectly reasonable on the whole messy situ . I don't want my money back mate just the item I purchased. All I have is it'll be here by then or by this day and it's gone on for a month now (noted not your fault) thanks Matt.

Julien;

Matt I can only go by what Stephen told me he was going to do. I have messaged him online for you and got no reply as of yet. Granted it is a messy situation to which I am extremely sorry about. I haven't intended for this to happen mate and was told last week that he would post it Saturday for me. I haven't a phone number for him and my only means off comms is through messaging on passionford. I have just looked on there and he hasn't been online since he messaged me last Thursday however I have just sent him another message and hope to get back to you soon fella. I will be about most of the day today as I am travelling home and not working tonight so will be awake all day as soon as I get a reply I will get in touch mate."

Me;

I only have your word for it so i have to go with what you say, as I have no reason not to believe you mate, I did a little digging , 2 weeks ago and typed your username on PF and up popped a convo with this Stephen so I took the impulsive decision to message him yesterday and he's been on line 2 times since and had failed to reply so he's either knows nothing about it he is palming me off. It ain't fair, "

Julien;

Is this Stephen who bought the manifold off me mate?

Me;

Well I put 2 and 2 together name was Stephen and spoke with u about a mani mate I like I said I made the assumption

Julien;

If it is according to passionford he hasn't been online. What convo was you looking at are we talking about the same guy?

Me;

I dunno mate what names he under ?

Julien;
Stevie84rs or something like that am driving a minute mate will get back to you in a bit now

Me;

Ok, there's no one by that name I can find , spoke to home and there's been no deliveries today!

Next message:

StephenC was his name ... This was his reply "Hi pal, nothing arrived here, I last checked at concierge yesterday and I've collected all my parcels. Hasn't been any calling cards or anything left either. What's the story?? He took a while posting the manifold to me but it did get here."

Next message :

Well the I wake up to this message this morning "
that's a good one!! Ive not heard from him since the 18th and that was regarding the manifold. The manifold wasn't quite what he said it was either (wrong flange) but Ive not bothered to chase it up, sooner sort it myself. Only info Ive got is his wifes email address and his ebay name and that he lives in south wales."

Next message;

Is there a headlamp protector ? If there is then I want it at my address by recorded next day delivery by sat morning the latest!!! Or I'm afraid Ill claim the money back through the bank and also leave public negative feed back on both PF and fiesta turbo , and The FB page ... With a full description with what's happend .. Fairs fair? It may only be £35 but it's still not on!

And still nothing ,
Mattious
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Your car: Fiesta rs turbo

Postby Jay on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 pm

BOBFRST is trusted and a very nice bloke to deal with:-)

Formerly Jay246
Jay
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1992 Ford Fiesta RS 1800

Postby BOBFRST on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:24 am

Jay is definitely a top lad, a pleasure to deal with :D

CheeRS

BOBFRST
BOBFRST
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Your car: 1991 Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby BOBFRST on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 am

Can highly recommend Smet, great lad to deal with & a top bloke :D

CHEERS

Rob
BOBFRST
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Your car: 1991 Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby smet on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:44 pm

bought a servo from BOBFRST can honestly say hes very trustworthy
he was sending a master cyl as well had a bit of mix up but asked if I wanted it and he would send nps but we agreed to refund for that item ,and all was well

so hes a trusted trader to me :) :) :)

cheers smet [aka mick ]
smet
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Your car: kia sportage/frst resto soon !

Previous

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.