How to open a trader account - New £10 option!

Comments, suggestions and questions about the site.

How to open a trader account - New £10 option!

Postby AdrianFRST on Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:55 pm

What is a trader account?

If you're selling parts on the site to make a profit rather than just offloading bits you no longer need then this constitutes trading.

The bonus is a trader account offers benefits which give you or your company more exposure and make you appear more attractive to potential buyers - and there are a lot of them on here.

What do I get?

A banner at the top / bottom of the forums. This gets around 20,000 showings a month.

Your username on the forums is listed as an authorised trader. You can post sticky topics about special deals, and your avatar will show as "authorised trader" to indicate you have a relationship with the site.

There's also the warm fuzzy feeling inside that you're supporting a site crammed full with enthusiasts with money burning holes in their pockets. :D

How much does it cost?

Current trader costs are £49.99 per month. There's no commitment required, payment is a month at a time and you can trial it for a month and see if you were happy with the results before deciding to continue.

Sign me up!

To subscribe to a trader account and get your account set up, click the button below. You don't need a PayPal account - payment can be made with a credit / debit card or via bank transfer.

AdrianFRST
Baby Battle Scratch
Baby Battle Scratch

Your car: ..? Pretty car..!

Car: 2010 Ford Focus RS

Re: How to open a trader account

Postby AdrianFRST on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Just want to dip your toe in and test the water?

Buy a one-shot advert, a topic advertising your product.

For £10, you can post advertising your business' product or service. This is essentially a classified ad, but with the bonus of being able to reply to any queries.

The topic is permanent and will remain visible as long as there is interest in the product (ie people are replying, bumping the topic by replying yourself is not allowed).

What do I need to do?

1. Register on the board (if you haven't already)

2. Click the button below to pay via PayPal

3. Your account will be set to one-shot trader status (you will receive an email when this has been done).

4. Post your topic!

If you are happy with the results, subscribing to full trader status will entitle you to a £10 discount off the first month's subscription.

Terms & Conditions

1. The client is allowed to post one (1) topic, any further topics will be deleted.
2. The client may not advertise by replying to other topics (full trader status is required for this)
3. The topic will remain a standard (non-sticky) topic and bumping due to lack of interest constitutes abuse of the system.
4. Abuse of this system will result in the topic being deleted without refund.
AdrianFRST
Baby Battle Scratch
Baby Battle Scratch

Re: How to open a trader account - New £10 option!

Postby AdrianFRST on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 pm

£10 option button now fixed.
AdrianFRST
Baby Battle Scratch
Baby Battle Scratch

Postby fisher09 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 am

I might sign up for that in a couple of weeks, due to scrapping about three of my cars so will have alot to sell.
fisher09
Poster
Poster

Postby PRP on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi Adrian

The £10 option is a great idea mate and i may opt for it but have a couple of questions if i may.

1) If someone replies to your thread asking a question about a product, are you allowed to reply to them with an answer?
2) Will the thread be locked once i have drafted it up?

CheeRS

Chris @ Passion Restoration Products
PRP
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Your car: RST

Postby JamieFRST on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Probably best to drop Ade a pm or email, he doesn't get on the forums much these days.
JamieFRST
Keep It Tidy
Keep It Tidy

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Choosey on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

...but with the bonus of being able to reply to any queries.

You can reply to any questions from anyone and the post remains open as long as you don't keep bumping it up. :)

Cheers,
Lee
Choosey
If only I had an RS1800....
If only I had an RS1800....

Your car: 2018 Focus

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.