How about...

Comments, suggestions and questions about the site.

How about...

Postby andymac on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 pm

An ebay finds subforum for random, for obvious reasons....

and

A merchandising subforum for general, so people can ask for and organise group buys. :)
Nothing to see here...
andymac
Elite Pie Master
Elite Pie Master

Your car: Your car: Your car: Your car:

Re: How about...

Postby Philie*RST on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 pm

sounds good to me :D as theirs alot of ebay finds threads not just in random lol
Philie*RST
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby JamieFRST on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:10 am

Sounds like a good idea. Wouldn't the merchandising subforum be part of buying and selling? On a side note i'm getting fed up with the chive'd ebay finds, makes the forum like barryboys :rolleyes:
JamieFRST
Keep It Tidy
Keep It Tidy

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Chris 2i on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 am

good idea for the ebay forum.

I don't think the merchandising forum is a good idea though - in all the time I've been here there's not been anything more than the stickers, this new calendar and something else I can't quite put my finger on... Surely they are ok to just stay as normal threads or stickies?
Chris 2i
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Postby M1K3Y_B on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Agree with the above :)

I also think a 'Newbie' subforum in random would be a good idea too :P
| M1K3Y_B - It's A Ford Thing, You Won't Understand! |
dontpannic wrote:Mikey B knows as much about directions as a chinchilla knows about tapdancing! :lol:
M1K3Y_B
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Classic

Postby Minstral on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm

agree that the ebay forum would be good tidy it up abit. also agree with Mike and Chris about the merchandise. Perhaps just a sticky about stickers in General or Parts?
Minstral
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master

Your car: *

Postby andymac on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Chris 2i wrote:good idea for the ebay forum.

I don't think the merchandising forum is a good idea though - in all the time I've been here there's not been anything more than the stickers, this new calendar and something else I can't quite put my finger on... Surely they are ok to just stay as normal threads or stickies?

The most popular forum *is* general, so it *sort of* makes sense to have them there in a subforum. Global announcements are fine as are stickies but when there's too many it's annoying and people don't spot the important ones (posting guidelines / trading guidelines etc)
Nothing to see here...
andymac
Elite Pie Master
Elite Pie Master

Your car: Your car: Your car: Your car:

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.