- Posts: 16261
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
- Location: Getting outta the UK come hell or high water ;o)
- Sponsored Links
- (not a real person)
- Trainee Burger Flipper
- Posts: 5676
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Hereford!
- Your car: ford
snake wrote:should add that u should never use the brake pedal to push brake fluid thru the system, the seals are not designed for this purpose, and with general wear and tear, u can invert the seals, or the seals will just blow out leaving u a bill for a new master cylinder..
Hi, what do you mean by "push brake fluid thru the system"?
- Elite Post Master
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:23 pm
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Cheaper on eBay i will add
- Post Master
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 pm
- Location: North Wales
- Your car: XR2i, Clio Trophy