Affordable Personalized Baby Gifts

Featuring the flop top fop himself and special guest stars.

Twitter

Postby shakeelg4u on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:07 pm

I started a website recently and purchased 10,000 Twitter followers from http://www.socialkik.com for our Twitter page and the results were amazing! We passed all our competitors when it comes to the number of Twitter followers... some competitors have been in business since 1999, but now we have 30 times more followers than them on Twitter, which made it seem that we’ve been in business much longer than them!
shakeelg4u
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Re: Affordable Personalized Baby Gifts

Postby dontpannic on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Thats amazing, you're absolutely right. A few years back I went to celebrate the Jersey's victory in the NFL and ended up being told I was pregnant. I immediately went to buy some Ugg boots, and then the post got so random that I couldn't decipher any more of it and decided not to continue, however the fluid way the post moves from hair straighteners, to American Football, to babies then Ugg boots fills me with a certain sense of "what the f**k has happened to the standard of advertising robots these days?".

I'd like to package a gratuitous amount of "personalised baby gifts" to you sir!

You heard them.

f**k off.
dontpannic
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: Fiesta ST / Saxo VTS track car

Car: 2007 Ford Fiesta ST

Postby 4992jk1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 pm

^^^ love it :bonkers:
4992jk1
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

twitter

Postby zaheer on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 am

The return on the investment for buying Twitter followers from f**k off and die has been unbelievable! I purchased 5000 Twitter followers and started seeing tons of visitors coming from Twitter to my site and some of them turned out to be regular customers. The Twitter followers that Socialkik delivered were 100% real and they're quite interactive with us on Twitter.
We've used f**k off and dieo buy a few Twitter followers for multiple Twitter profiles and they always over-delivered on the number of followers that we purchased by up to 30% of extra followers. After Socialkik campaigns were over, newer visitors to our Twitter profile are more willing to follow than before, because they see that we're being followed by over 10,000 followers.
The return on the investment for buying Twitter followers from f**k off and die has been unbelievable! I purchased 5000 Twitter followers and started seeing tons of visitors coming from Twitter to my site and some of them turned out to be regular customers. The Twitter followers that Socialkik delivered were 100% real and they're quite interactive with us on Twitter.
zaheer
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby Tweek on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

I just love the way the new bots reply to the old bots, at least it's all in the same s**t thread :lol:
Tweek
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: VW Golf GTD

Car: 1996 Ford Fiesta Zetec Turbo

Postby jayrs on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 am

nick, thats great :lol: :lol:

i give up reporting it now, the mods do a good job of getting them removed before and after they have been reported, but fcuk me, adrian mate, pull your finger out and do something to stop this $hit......
jayrs
Elite Post Master
Elite Post Master
Your car: FRST, XR2, ST170, ST225

Car: 1991 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby andymac on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 am

Utterly piss funny imo, therefore candied. Nice to see a bit of well-directed vitriol !
Nothing to see here...
andymac
Elite Pie Master
Elite Pie Master

Your car: Your car: Your car: Your car:

Twitter

The second 20th Anniversary article, a dive into the history of how the site came about is available here: https://t.co/kbCfZ4sf0R

17:44, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

To celebrate https://t.co/wXVkvJipaS being 20 years old this year, I've written a series of articles detailing the… https://t.co/B0vE0Y3KvP

17:42, 4th December 2021 Twitter Web App

Follow fiestaturbo.com on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fiestaturbo/

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to the RSS feed

What is RSS?

RSS is a technology that lets you use special applications or modern browsers to notify you you when a site is updated. You can then read the updated content in that application or your browser.

To subscribe to these RSS feeds you need to copy the links above. For instructions on how to add it to the feeds you keep track of, consult the documentation of your RSS reader.