If you're selling parts on the site to make a profit rather than just offloading bits you no longer need then this constitutes trading.
The bonus is a trader account offers benefits which give you or your company more exposure and make you appear more attractive to potential buyers - and there are a lot of them on here.
What do I get?
A banner at the top / bottom of the forums. This gets around 20,000 showings a month.
Your username on the forums is listed as an authorised trader. You can post sticky topics about special deals, and your avatar will show as "authorised trader" to indicate you have a relationship with the site.
There's also the warm fuzzy feeling inside that you're supporting a site crammed full with enthusiasts with money burning holes in their pockets.
How much does it cost?
Current trader costs are £49.99 per month. There's no commitment required, payment is a month at a time and you can trial it for a month and see if you were happy with the results before deciding to continue.
Sign me up!
To subscribe to a trader account and get your account set up, click the button below. You don't need a PayPal account - payment can be made with a credit / debit card or via bank transfer.
- Sponsored Links
- (not a real person)
Buy a one-shot advert, a topic advertising your product.
For £10, you can post advertising your business' product or service. This is essentially a classified ad, but with the bonus of being able to reply to any queries.
The topic is permanent and will remain visible as long as there is interest in the product (ie people are replying, bumping the topic by replying yourself is not allowed).
What do I need to do?
1. Register on the board (if you haven't already)
2. Click the button below to pay via PayPal
3. Your account will be set to one-shot trader status (you will receive an email when this has been done).
4. Post your topic!
If you are happy with the results, subscribing to full trader status will entitle you to a £10 discount off the first month's subscription.
Terms & Conditions
1. The client is allowed to post one (1) topic, any further topics will be deleted.
2. The client may not advertise by replying to other topics (full trader status is required for this)
3. The topic will remain a standard (non-sticky) topic and bumping due to lack of interest constitutes abuse of the system.
4. Abuse of this system will result in the topic being deleted without refund.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm
The £10 option is a great idea mate and i may opt for it but have a couple of questions if i may.
1) If someone replies to your thread asking a question about a product, are you allowed to reply to them with an answer?
2) Will the thread be locked once i have drafted it up?
Chris @ Passion Restoration Products
- Newbie Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 pm
- Location: Wrexham, North Wales
- Your car: RST
You can reply to any questions from anyone and the post remains open as long as you don't keep bumping it up.
- If only I had an RS1800....
- Posts: 5241
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: Philadelphia, USA
- Your car: 2010 Mazda 3